How many times have you driven around Greenwich seeing it but not seeing it. Same old, same old, right? Maybe not. Take a look at what photographer Julien Jarry came up with when I challenged him to shoot Greenwich landmarks at night.
See if you can identify them (the answers are at the end of this post)
The next photo is perfect timing for Halloween… it’s spooky!!!!
This guy is just taking a quick break from using his brain…must be trying to decide if he should renovate or buy a new house…..
All photographs by Julien Jarry, email@example.com
Answers to Above:
1. The Bowman Observatory, on the grounds of Julian Curtiss School, built in 1940 by Greenwich High School teacher Alden W. Smith,
2. The Greenwich Avenue post office building, currently undergoing renovation and will be rented by Restoration Hardware,
3. The Graveyard at Christ Church, Greenwich, CT,
4. The front steps of Greenwich Library, Post Rd.,
5. The statue in the courtyard at Greenwich Library
6. The town hall of Greenwich, Ct. This was Greenwich High School until the 1960s.